"As for Maidenhead, the conga (which was amusing) aside, quite a strange bunch really – some the oddest chants I've ever heard at a football match" ~ localboy86, Amber Planet forum, 26th April 2015

Monday 7 February 2011

Trevor Kingham - the inspiration for the KSG


Just found out, albeit very belatedly, that Maidenhead United and QPR fan Trevor Kingham has been seriously ill, having apparently suffered a massive heart attack, before slipping into a coma.

The QPR messageboard - wearetherangersboys - among others, states that he thankfully showed massive improvements, coming out of the coma, and is starting to communicate with his family.

I won't put the full details on here (unfortunately I don't currently have much more concrete information). Suffice to say the KSG are already looking into it, and will post updates, when known.



Please check the above links, which show the high-regard in which QPR fans hold him.

I like to think that Maidenhead United fans, who know him, feel likewise. The KSG team certainly do.

Trevor - all the very best...

*** UPDATE *** 

2 comments:

Lenny Baryea said...

Shocked by this news, which I think I will also add to the MUFC Ltd forum.

I have also added a photo of Trevor and I, taken in the Anchor on 14th November 2007 (the most recent time we saw him), to this blog post.

For those who don't know, KSG stands for Kingham Security Group and Trevor is our spiritual leader.

As aforementioned by Murdo, I wish him all the very best.

Keith said...

Sad news indeed. Hope he pulls through.

Post a Comment