"As for Maidenhead, the conga (which was amusing) aside, quite a strange bunch really – some the oddest chants I've ever heard at a football match" ~ localboy86, Amber Planet forum, 26th April 2015

Saturday 26 May 2012

Drax twitter hoaxer inadvertently unmasked?


I'm told that there has been some debate on the MUFC Ltd forum, of late, as to the identity of the consistently humorous @therealdrax (despite claims to the contrary, I cannot take credit).

Well, I think I know who it is ...

Check out the Chairman's final comment, from the online Advertiser article, concerning United's rather predictable reprieve from Conference South relegation (thanks to Kettering's financial difficulties):


:-D

All the hallmarks of a tongue-in-cheek @therealdrax witticism.

Rumbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment