"As for Maidenhead, the conga (which was amusing) aside, quite a strange bunch really – some the oddest chants I've ever heard at a football match" ~ localboy86, Amber Planet forum, 26th April 2015

Tuesday 31 March 2015

BCA ~ Boisterous Chorus of Approval



The phrase 'they're running out of our ideas' has been oft used by the KSG, in recent years, while I've long thought it of paramount importance that we engage in a PASE scheme or something similar. 

Indeed, a Maidenhead United FC Academy Team competing in the PLFL U19 Development League is quite possibly my favourite development of the Pharmabank era; right up there with the building of a new stand (which, admittedly, I doubted we'd ever see) and above the increasing likelihood of our continually-underachieving manager finally being Draxed.


You and me both, PG, you and me both.

Top job.

No comments:

Post a Comment