"As for Maidenhead, the conga (which was amusing) aside, quite a strange bunch really – some the oddest chants I've ever heard at a football match" ~ localboy86, Amber Planet forum, 26th April 2015

Sunday 2 October 2011

Preaching to the converted


An interesting read on page 111 of the Advertiser this week, just a pity that the column is hidden away - meaning many will miss it (like I did, initially) - and that most of those that will read it probably couldn’t care less anyway.

I suspect that the praise for Holyport indicates that someone from ‘Maidenhead North End’ is responsible for much of the content.

Still, the real likelihood that the author has an agenda doesn’t alter the fact that they make some very valid points...



P.S. As aforementioned on the MUFC Ltd forum, I can confirm that I am NOT 'Ground Hopper'! 

P.P.S. As already asked by Maurice C, again on the MUFC Ltd forum, who is Neville Southwell?!

No comments:

Post a Comment