"As for Maidenhead, the conga (which was amusing) aside, quite a strange bunch really – some the oddest chants I've ever heard at a football match" ~ localboy86, Amber Planet forum, 26th April 2015

Wednesday 2 March 2022

Away Day (sort of) Diary: Dagenham & Redbridge 3-0 Maidenhead United (01/03/22)


Didn't think I'd be attending this rearranged fixture until Macleod (M), on the morning of the game and in light of the tube strike, decided to drive and offered me a lift; we left Cox Green around 5pm and, after passing an Ibis Budget on the North Circular, were parked up – within sight of the host venue for #FDXVIII – just before half seven

&

Rather wish that I'd gone to the Barley Mow pub quiz, with my Dad, instead! An obvious case of after the Lord Mayor's Show King's Lynn Mart


No comments:

Post a Comment