"As for Maidenhead, the conga (which was amusing) aside, quite a strange bunch really – some the oddest chants I've ever heard at a football match" ~ localboy86, Amber Planet forum, 26th April 2015

Monday 22 December 2014

"Google me"

Back online after a recent house move (sooo relieved that's over with!) and catching up on the non league football grapevine (I didn't even realise, until the following day, that Bristol Rovers had played Gateshead on the Friday night), I was intrigued to read about a 'series of tweets on the official Farnborough timeline which lacked class' (following Maidenhead's draw at Cherrywood Road).

I can only assume that they've since been removed, unless these are the 'offending' articles …







Drax berating officials and swearing?

Not like him! 

And certainly not as remarkable as Elvijs - MoM apparently - having a decent game!

I, for one, found this tweet much more interesting …



PS. Some quick observations re. the recent Educated Left Foot blog posts: (1) For 'stalwart', read 'sweary one-season wonder'. (2) I can only imagine what Steve J would make of Div 4, compared to the (relatively) rarefied atmosphere of the SPL!

No comments:

Post a Comment